Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Influenster #FrostyVoxBox




As a special treat for finishing the Influenster virtual vox box campaign for Ebay, I was automatically qualified to receive the #FrostyVoxBox, the super coveted beauty vox box curated for winter. What's so great about these seasonal beauty boxes is that you get a little bit of everything, and it's stuff you can use right away as it's crafted to go along with the trends and needs of the season. 

Now, what was all included in this little box of awesome? I Instagrammed my freshly opened package:



The #FrostyVoxBox included some delish Fruit Vines, an Eco Tools hairbrush (of the smoothing, volumizing, or all of the above variety), a sample of Celestial Seasonings peppermint tea, a sample of the No 7 serum by Boots, a bottle of McCormick thyme seasoning, Rimmel's Kohl Kajal eyeliner in black as well as gentle eye makeup remover, and NYC New York Color lip color in Sugar Plum. Basically, this box left you with a little something for the hair, something for the skin, something for the eyes, something for the lips, and a few things for the tummy; offering an all around thorough and enjoyable #VoxBox experience! 


Altogether, this was a great box, and certainly one of the best seasonal beauty Vox Boxes I've been fortunate enough to get my hands on. Out of all of the products in the box, my personal favorite would have to be the Eco-Tools brush. I got the all-style version, and while I was hoping for the volumizing brush, I have been left nothing but satisfied. When you blow-dry lifting up the hair and starting at the root, you still get perfectly desirable volume, but the shape and cut of the brush slashes your drying time in half (SUPER convenient!) Also, a big issue I have with finer hair is that I'll get all tangled up in the crease where the brush head meets the handle, and this miraculous brush hasn't done that once during any of my sessions of daily use. 

As far as least favorites, I really did like everything, but if I had to choose one I'd have to go with the eyeliner. It's a nice eyeliner, don't get me wrong, but it was a little bit of a nightmare to remove even using Rimmel's own remover. I tried the remover with other eye makeup products and it was fine, but that Kohl Kajal is one incredibly stubborn pencil; I was removing excess eyeliner for around 2 days. Granted, I am also open to the possibility that I put too much on...so there is that. 

The Celestial Seasonings tea was a perfect choice for the #FrostyVoxBox, and it was nice to have a warm little treat with a seasonal flavor to enjoy. Decaffinated, it was the perfect relaxing beverage to indulge in before bed, and it was impossible to enjoy it and not think of Christmastime. 


I'll be getting a bit more specific about the particular products in a few upcoming blogs, so stay tuned if my abridged versions aren't quite cutting it! 

I got all of this great stuff free of charge thanks to Influenster, and if you want to get on the Influenster train yourself, simply head on over to Influenster


#Influenster #InfluensterVox #VoxBox #FrostyVoxBox




No comments:

Post a Comment