Thursday, January 29, 2015

Introducing Something A Little Different

A quick update:

In an effort to post more, keep updated, and not have, you know, six month spells where I let the page die, I want to do something a little different with this space from now on. I started this blog to primarily review testing opportunities I was given through BzzAgent, Influenster, Crowdtap, and Smiley 360, as I know a ton of ladies who are active on these sites and really take an interest into the plethora of products they offer through campaigns. Unfortunately, I'm not nearly as active on these sites as I used to be, and I realized something pretty important: 9/10 times, the products I'm blogging about don't really need the buzz. I'm pretty sure we've all heard of Maybelline, I will venture to guess we're familiar with Garnier, and I'd be stunned to meet a person who has no idea about the concept of a K-cup...so I'm afraid my efforts may have been realized as redundant.

While I still want to focus on these campaign opportunities when they arise (as I'd be willing to bet there are some curious folks out there who want to know a bit about new products from old favorites before purchasing them) I want to sort of shift that focus a bit to those brands who could really use the buzz.

Buzzing, to me, means getting the word out, and I've found recently a TON of little companies and lesser known brands that I really think deserve a few words. I'm going to dedicate some time, post more regularly, and create these words about brands I've been wowed by. Also, as always, I'll make sure to let you all know where you can get your hands on them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment