Thursday, January 8, 2015

Celestial Seasonings' Peppermint Tea




Included in my #FrostyVoxBox wasn't just cosmetic goodies, there were a few old fashioned goodies as well, and one of these was this Peppermint tea by Celestial Seasonings. Now, I make it no secret that I'm a HUGE coffee and tea fan, and Celestial Seasonings makes several classics that I just can't get enough of. 

When it comes to flavors of the season, you can't get much more appropriate than peppermint for winter, and having a cup of this is just like having a hot cup of Christmas spirit...so, basically, it was a whole lot of awesome. Also, it gets pretty stinkin' chilly in Pennsylvania, so hot beverages are my BFFs for about 6 months out of the year. 

While the flavor was undoubtedly awesome with this tea, it's also really good for you. With absolutely nothing phony or artificial, this is a tea that embraces the natural flavors and health benefits of herbal teas as well as fresh peppermint leaves. 

If you're looking for an energy boost, this might not be the tea you're looking for, as this is a naturally decaffeinated variety, but this also makes it the ideal option for a bit of before bed comfort. I tend to have a bit of insomnia from time to time, and a spot of this tea is excellent for helping your mind and body to get a little necessary wind-down time. 

All in all, this is another home run for Celestial Seasonings, and I plan to keep this on my shelf right next to their Sleepy Time tea for when I just can't get my brain to turn off when it's time for bed. You can find this seasonal deliciousness in most major grocery stores and big box stores, and a box of 20 tea bags will normally run you between $3-$4. 

Thanks again to Influenster for allowing me to try this tea free of charge, and if you're interested in getting in on some #VoxBox goodness, check out Influenster here: Influenster

If you can't find the Celestial Seasonings' Peppermint tea in your local stores, it can also be purchased at the brand's own online store here: Shop Celestial Seasonings Peppermint

No comments:

Post a Comment