Sunday, November 9, 2014

ChapStick Dual Ended Hydration Lock From Smiley 360




Thanks to an awesome campaign from Smiley 360, I have had the opportunity to try the ChapStick Dual Hydration Lock for free, and the formula I was given to test was the night and day version with a special end for daytime use, and another end for overnight lip protection. 

My initial worry when beginning this campaign was the size of the product, as I am not a big fan of big lip products difficult to fit into a pocket (although, I should prefer them, as it'll be easier to realize when I've left one in my pocket before doing my wash :/ ). I was thrilled to see, however, when I received the product that the tube was pretty standard sized, and although a little long, it could fit into a pant or jacket pocket quite easily. 

This is a no-frills lip product, which is just what I wanted and just what I need for the oft cold and windy Pennsylvania fall season. The daytime end has an SPF of 15, I believe, so your lips remain protected from cold, wind, and sun, while the nighttime formula has extra moisturizing properties so your lips can soak it up and heal overnight. 

The flavor of the product is bland, it's nothing too special, and I found that both ends had something of an essence of subtle Vanilla which was quite pleasant. After using the product pretty regularly for around a month, I'm also pleased to report that my lips have experienced no chapping thus far! 

You can find this product at Walmart, Target, and all of your typical drugstores for around $6, and in my opinion, it's well worth the ticket price with the protection the stick provides.


A big thank you to Smiley 360 for allowing me to try this product for free, and if you'd like to test out your own products you can become a member of the Smiley squad here: Smiley 360

No comments:

Post a Comment